Drained pretty much describes my sentiment. But what a great day it was. Tasha and I and our amazing band of friends (Andy Cherry, Nolan Verner, Tim Morrison, and Marty Connell) led worship at Northside Baptist Church here in Charlotte for the Greater Charlotte Association of Christian Schools, In-Service Day (whew … don’t make me say that again!). About 400 Christian educators in the Charlotte area came together for a day of workshops and seminars, and we were asked to lead the worship for the event. It was a great day. Northside’s staff was terrific to work with and made us feel right at home. The atmosphere buzzed and the Lord’s presence was obvious.
We took the kids with us, and since we had to leave the house at 6 am, the little rascals were dragging by the time we left at 2:30. Zeke and I crashed when we got home.
We played 2 worship sets:
1. Blessed Be Your Name (Matt Redman)
2. Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee (Passion, Hymns)
3. Center (Charlie Hall)
4. Jesus, Paid It All (Passion, Everything Glorious)
1. O, Worship the King (Passion, Hymns)
2. He is Exalted (Shane and Shane, Clean)
3. Mighty to Save (Hillsong)
4. Your Grace is Enough (Chris Tomlin)